Save the dates: when to send and what to include? As with wedding invitations, the guidelines are a bit different for holiday/destination weddings, but the basics are the same!
When to send: the general guideline is around 5 months before your wedding date. But if you’re having a destination or holiday wedding, plan to give your guests at least 9-12 months notice.
What to include:
– Couple’s names (of course!)
– Date of the wedding
– Location where the wedding will be held, ie “Annapolis, Maryland”
– Note that a formal invitation is to follow
– The address of your wedding website
– If it’s a destination wedding (or you have a lot of out of town guests!), hotel(s) should be listed as well travel information
background image: marcella treybig photography
Great advice – such important info for any bride-to-be
great post, I am doing on next week on the same subject!
Great post!! It was my “learn something today” moment! :)
Really loved the visual way you shared this information ~ great & succinct advice :)
Did you just read my mind and my needs? Thank you for this! I love the way you have graphically presented it!
Really great info!
Beautiful post!! Great job.
This is excellent! Something that all brides ask all the time! :)